Papers are called for presentation in the festival on the topics mentioned against the departments. The following instructions have to be followed strictly.
1.Every paper with maximum of two authors must be neatly typed on side of A4 paper with 12pt Times New Roman font in double line spacing.
2.The Paper shall contain an abstract of not more than 400 words.
3.The Paper must contain 4 key words, Introduction, Formulation of the problem and Results.
4. The full test of the paper shall not exceed five pages A4 size.
5. The main author must give the mail ID and Contact No.
6. The participants for both paper presentation and poster exhibition must communicate the abstract of the paper and the theme for poster presentation, as the case may be, on or before the deadline prescribed alongwith a certificate that it is not presented anywhere else.
7.The selected participants will be intimated for submission of full text both in hard & soft copies.
8.For further details visit our website www.arvindakshagroup.org, or contact the concerned department incharge at the contact numbers given the web site.
• Every paper will be allotted a slot with specific time while communicating the acceptance of the paper.
• The main author is to report at the time allotted with ppts etc. of the paper at the time allotted and make presentation of the problem, methodology and the results arrived at within the time allotted.
• Requesting for extra time, exceeding the time limit or not completing as per given time will lead to disqualification.
• If not reported at the allotted time, then also the paper will be cancelled and next participant is given a chance.
The LCD,OHP facilities will be provided for presenting the paper as per the requirements.
1.Attractive cash prize will be given for the best papers presented and posters exhibited as per the judgments of jury.
2.The decision of jury final and cannot be contested in any manner.